Na tomto webu zpracováváme cookies potřebné pro jeho fungování a analytiku, v případě udělení souhlasu také cookies pro účely cílení reklamy a personalizaci reklam. K tomu využíváme své partnery pro sociální média, inzerci a analýzy. Více informací o nastavení cookies naleznete zde. Rozumím    

Diskuse - Alkoholismus zcela vážně

JC, 09.10.2012 16:08:48, IP: ***.***.14.11, #169913
ALKOHOLIK JE ALKOHOLIK A JANA JE JANA
Jana, 10.10.2012 9:28:07, IP: ***.***.217.2, #169942
A jc zkusil psát na Alkoholika.cz, jeden pokus, a už ho vyrazili, cháááááááá.
JC, 10.10.2012 15:59:58, IP: ***.***.14.11, #169962
píši kam chci
Jana, 12.10.2012 13:19:56, IP: ***.***.217.2, #170046
Nelži!!!!!!
Zbyněk Sklenička, 14.10.2012 16:03:44, IP: ***.***.233.14, #170083
Navštivte můj blog s pravdivým příběhem z protialkoholní léčebny. Vše pochopíte při jeho čtení. Úvodní článek je s datumem 21.8.2012.

Admin nedovoluje odkaz, hledejte tedy na iDNES, pod mým příjmením Sklenička. Zatím přes 30 jednotlivých článků má ucelený název - Mám to pod kontrolou. / kontakty uvedeny /

Příjemný den
anemypefodedo, 03.12.2012 13:40:39, IP: ***.***.133.172, #171753
If the resort has a recreation area, you may want to bring a bathing suit for the pool or hot tub. I no longer cycle 12 months/year, limiting my cycling to weather that's reasonably comfortable with nothing heavier than a light long-sleeve jersey and lightweight tights (possibly augmented by a "sauna suit" when it seems a better option to get wet from the inside rather than the outside).
Months later the two became partners.<>] In 2000 American Apparel moved into its current factory in downtown Los Angeles where it continued to grow primarily as a wholesale business, selling blank T-shirts to screenprinters, uniform companies and fashion brands.<>].
You can lower the temperature by adjusting rocks at the river's edge. In an aquatic emergency, if the victim appears to be unconscious or if the victim is submerged, immediately call 911. This will afford you the opportunity to stand out in a crowd.
Chelsea Piers offers adult gymnastics classes as well.. Constructed from a blend of 60% cotton and 40% polyester, this sweatshirt is warm, comfortable and built to last through many years of use and washings. Then let the shop show you 2-3 bikes that meet your criteria.
LIVESTRONG is a registered trademark of the Lance Armstrong Foundation. Larocca had his hand in his jacket pocket and pointed what appeared to be a gun at the teller. This innovative product comes in 5 sizes and 4 styles for application to the hand wrist, elbow, knee and ankle and is designed in two compression levels: Comfort Compression and Ultra Compression.
FootJoyThe goal of FootJoy golf equipment is to make every day playable. Moreover, we do not select every advertiser or advertisement that appears on the web site-many of the advertisements are served by third party advertising companies.. Pull the paddle directly along the boat until the paddle reaches approximately the area of your hip.
It should not be used as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Each layer serves a specific purpose. This pair of creators has enjoyed one of the longest tenures of the past decade with over six years and 70 issues together on Image Comics The Walking Dead.
A FrameAlso known as the Triangle, Pear, Spoon or Christmas Tree, a woman's torso with an A Frame appears just as it sounds: shaped like the letter "A," with shoulders narrower than hips. Select wicking fabrics for the first layer to keep your skin dry.
Fiberglass rods are also good, but are not as durable and are heavier than the graphite fishing rods. I swiftly moved my arm to her leg, enough so to get her down on the same level. The Pre-GameOK, if you are a rookie1 American Football spectator, the first rule of etiquette is turn up early and bring food.

anemypefodedo, 03.12.2012 14:49:00, IP: ***.***.133.172, #171755
No winter sports existed, and while individual competition dominated the ancient Olympics, the modern version includes team sports, such as basketball. - not sure what the Canadian equivalent would be) and find that they have a lot of cute styles that are cut for grownups (and not "one-size-fits-all")..
Wear running shoes you have tried several times to avoid support issues or blisters.. This is called the Gwyneth coat (hint: I stalk Gwyneth obsessively and if I could steal her life overnight I would do so without the blink of an eye " gahhhhh Chris Martin yum yum yum) and it is a delicious wine colour and a very of-the-moment voluminous shape.
We provide high quality apparel under recognized brands to a cross section of leading retailers such as Macy's, Bloomingdale's, Nordstrom, JC Penney and Kohl's. In colder climates or seasons, consider a waterproof layer, such as a spray skirt, over your wetsuit..
Bring trekking poles for stabilization and support. Nike stands to lose sales when it launches its own New York Jets-themed Tim Tebow apparel next week. Made out of hybrid materials including spandex, Lycra and some polyurethane, the suits help reduce your profile in the water.
The white and abyss pigment are both gorgeous colours. Dilute vinegar in warm water in equal parts - one part vinegar with one part warm water. An advanced judo player stops a kick with a technique called "crowding." By taking advantage of his previous training, he watches the hips and legs of his attacker.
Because it's difficult to eat enough of the vegetables to make a difference in your hormone levels, you can take a vitamin supplement that contains DIM, or dindolylmethane. A design of any kind could take off like wildfire or flop miserably. She rethinks egg salad by adding lemon, capers and chives to the mayo.
According to X Sports Protective, the beginner snowboard helmet comes equipped with a built-in ventilation system for increased airflow.. Also, they use dynamic, stretchable ropes tied to lead climbers, who must navigate a route up the mountain while placing protective gear in various weaknesses in the rock like cracks or slots.
Q<>5], A<>]] in his attention to outward apparel.. Expensive hand made items (or even non-expensive mass produced items, but marketed as such) will sell for much more in a setting that makes you believe they are better, more ethical, the people involved in their production are happy, etc.
The sleeves come out of the front of the jersey, rather than the sides. These shirts seem to be built for either skinny hipsters or fat guys, so whenever I wear them they fit well to the bottom of my rib cage, but seem to flare out since they are built for guys with straight or upside-down shape torsos..

nela, 07.12.2012 9:31:45, IP: ***.***.189.237, #171878
Blíží se vánoce,nový rok...Snad to bez alkoholu dám. Nástrahy číhají všude...
Jan Cidrych, 07.12.2012 17:30:26, IP: ***.***.14.11, #171904
Jak dám .Abstinence jako každý jiný den
jKwljchgtXRHPkbQq, 23.12.2012 5:34:05, IP: ***.***.227.78, #172305
Thanks for starting the ball rolling with this inshigt.
uvSircmLFGNVyMCeP, 23.12.2012 11:00:14, IP: ***.***.160.150, #172334
Thanks for taking the time to post. It's lfietd the level of debate
tWgQCFAiynmhe, 23.12.2012 14:07:56, IP: ***.***.238.80, #172347
I don't know who you wrote this for but you helped a btroher out.
SxrfdwMhmng, 23.12.2012 14:55:49, IP: ***.***.232.12, #172352
Pin my tail and call me a donkey, that really hleepd.
QJXwDEafihT, 23.12.2012 16:17:19, IP: ***.***.64.243, #172356
What a pleasure to find someone who identifies the issues so clalery
SLdyTbryZSFKOxPRkn, 23.12.2012 16:32:35, IP: ***.***.208.237, #172358
A million thanks for posting this infroamtion.
        Předchozí   1 .. 1059106010611062106310641065 .. 1077      Následující
Přidat příspěvek k tématu Alkoholismus zcela vážně
Jméno či přezdívka:
E-mail:
Nadpis:
Text příspěvku:
Upozornění: Je zakázáno vkládat příspěvky odporující českým zákonům, např. vyhrožování usmrcením nebo újmou na zdraví (viz § 353 Nebezpečné vyhrožování), případně jakékoliv nabídky nebo poptávky po kterýchkoliv léčivých přípravcích. V případě příspěvků odporujících těmto pravidlům i ostatním platným zákonům veškeré informace vedoucí k identifikaci Vaší osoby předáváme Policii ČR, případně Státnímu ústavu pro kontrolu léčiv.
Aktuálně v diskusích
1.5.10:06
383 reakcí

Punčochy a muži

Silonky zásadně oblékám jako první kus oblečení a na ně pak teprve boxerky nebo trenky. Ponožky si taky přeci navlékáte na silonky a ne naopak.

Jarek
30.4.19:24
33 reakcí

Jak ošetřit zlomené žebro

Moc prosím, dcera si zlomila 8zebro,vlevo,proč ji rentgenovali pravou stranu? není to omylem?

Olina
30.4.13:20
15 reakcí

Podpora erekce

Ze své zkušenosti můžu doporučit Erectan FORTE, který funguje okamžitě. Prostě ho pak budete mít zase tvrdého jako hrom.

Daniel
29.4.21:47
3 reakcí

Smetanové krémy

Za mě je taky Bobík nejlepší, hlavně se podívejte na složení - je z poctivé smetany a tvarohu.

Lída
29.4.21:03
5 reakcí

Svačinky pro děti

Moc děkuji za komentáře - kapsičky od Sunaru určitě zkusíme, líbí se mi složení a navíc je maminky na internetu hodně chválí.

Anna
Přihlaste si odběr našich novinek:
E-mail: 
Z odběru se můžete vždy odhlásit na této stránce.